• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

HELP!!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
how do i uninstall them?

Through Windows Control Panel "Uninstall Programs" like you would any other software. There are probably available also little helper utilities that will do a more thorough uninstall of drivers. AMD may offer something like that on their web site.

There are probably available also little helper utilities that will do a more thorough uninstall of drivers. AMD may offer something like that on their web site.
Driver sweeper from phyxion at guru3d works great for cleaning up old drivers after uninstall. :thup:

I use the last free version of Driver Sweeper 3.3 and it does a good job of removing ATI drivers, but you have to know that most of these sweepers may take the two ATI I/O drivers out as well. That is a couple of the chipset drivers will be gone and need to be RE-installed.

Back