• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

* HFM.NET - Client Monitoring Application for Folding@Home *

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Thanks cuda!!! No, really... THANKS!!! :D

That has to be the best bump ever!!! :beer:

Update coming soon guys... not a whole lot has changed, primarily bug fixes.

New Version: 0.6.2 - Revision 336 - Beta - Download

Usability update, no major changes. Please see the Google Code page for a list of what has changed. You'll all be happy to know the cosmetic issues due to the GRO-A5 switch have been taken care of. Also, changes to GPU3 log parsing to deal with the latest OPENMMGPU core have been added.

Check the HFM Google Code page for downloads and details on the changes. As always, if you need to find me quickly, see below. I usually answer pretty quickly.

---

Need help with HFM? Have a Feature Request? Please Join the Discussions. Post in the HFM Google Group.

http://groups.google.com/group/hfm-net

Will this new update help ATi card's ppd? :p Seriously, though thanks for all the hard work, Harlam. :clap:

Thanks guys... would have liked to deliver more but I'm waiting on the v7 client from Stanford to shake out. My plan is to provide v7 client support with v0.7.0 of HFM... but we'll see. I'm going to start working on features NOT tied to the FAH v7 client here soon. One way or another the next version will be 0.7.0 as I've started a whole new line of development vs. how I was previously managing the project.

Thanks guys... would have liked to deliver more but I'm waiting on the v7 client from Stanford to shake out. My plan is to provide v7 client support with v0.7.0 of HFM... but we'll see. I'm going to start working on features NOT tied to the FAH v7 client here soon. One way or another the next version will be 0.7.0 as I've started a whole new line of development vs. how I was previously managing the project.

Now if you only knew what you were doing you would be that much ahead:eek::chair::rofl::rofl:

Really Gix!? You makin' fun of me? Just b/c I don't have a whole lot of (read any) docs? :D

You have hired out to Gix er guys 6 haven't you? Nice move!:)

So I DLed HFM however when it comes up it's not showing any work or anything.? What setting do I have to enable or whatever to get it to work for me? I'm new to this whole F@H thing so any help would be appreciated. Thanks

I keep trying to add the folder path (C: etc etc) but it is telling me the path is incorrect. I have my FAH folder on the desktop.? Sorry for being so daft, I just don't want to mess it up
Edit got the test connection to ring out, but it's not showing any progress or anything. When I pull up task manager it's showinf FAH service running and cpu core @ 100%

Last edited:
It's working normally and if you point HFM to C:\Users\Blue\Desktop\capttripppp FAH
it will monitor the client. You're making about 2000 ppd if the SMP client is run continuously.

It is rather inelegant to run applications from the desktop.

By inelegant, I mean that in maintaining a Windows system for the long term, you need a logical system of where to put Directories, Files, Applications, Application Data, etc.... THe Desktop simply isn't where an application should be installed or where its data should be stored. Where you put it won't make a bit of difference in the clients production.

Back