• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

HFM v0.9.17.1040

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

harlam357

Senior Fold-a-holic
New Version: 0.9.17.1040 - Project Site - Download

I encourage everyone to save their hfmx configuration file once loaded into 0.9.17. Just select File > Save Configuration. I did not make this automatic because it does create an hfmx file that is incompatible with the previous release version 0.9.12. However, taking this step will generate unique identifiers for each client which enhances the link between the client definition and slot benchmarks.

- Enhancement: Slot Type now reports actual threads for CPU slots.
- Enhancement: Benchmarks captures and tracks individual GPU or CPU + threads.
- Enhancement: Slots grid painting rewritten (b/c the old code was a travesty). The main change you'll see is PPD and Credit is now right justified and the number formatting is applied. So much easier to read.
- Enhancement: Client hostname/IP and port echoed in status bar.

- Fix: Ensure Main and Benchmarks windows are restored in the viewable screen.
- Fix: Fix to allow log viewers like notepad++ to be used.

- Change: Changed many of the labels in the UI to align better with current FAH terminology.
- Change: Removed "Allow Asynchronous Clocks" setting (v6 thing).
- Change: Use the new HFM.Client API NuGet package.
- Change: Requires .NET Framework v4.7.

---

Need help with HFM? Please post in the HFM Google Group. http://groups.google.com/group/hfm-net

Have a feature request or bug report? Open a new Issue on GitHub. https://github.com/harlam357/hfm-net/issues

Just recently got back into folding and was so happy to see you are maintaining HFM still. Thanks for all of the work you've put into it.

Thanks OSU! I see you on my threat list. :D

Yep, being at home due to COVID has given me some more time to dedicate to HFM. After doing only a couple releases for a couple years I plan to keep pushing things forward as time permits. The increased interest in F@H in general is spilling over to HFM. New users, long time users... engagement from the community keeps me going.

Back