• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

hiding fans

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
My case is already black :D I bought the 1040B one! Hehehe..I was thinkin silver rivets...

Double sided tape holds? Damn...that stuff must be stronger than I thought...what about carrying it LANs and what not...would it hold thru that rigor?

XiveX

why dont you make it a LED fan mod. Im sure somebody knows how to make them. That way you dont have to hide the fans, sacrafice performance, spend more money on a water cool kit and you can have something else cool to look at.

this stuff i got is REALLY STICKY, its held pretty good so far, its 3m brand...

concidered LED mod, but i like my case some what subtle. as far as glue goes.t hats what i got holdin mine on and it works great. gorilla glue is what the stuffs called. i tested it by pushin pretty good on it. it works. theres some epoxies you can get that WONT come loose. just ask at ACE or somethin. ive seen rivets and it looks really tight if your window is a fairly simple shape. but if you dont wanna do that, by all means use epoxy. that moulding stuff is a pain in the *** and supposedly not that sturdy.

No, the molding stuff is a b1tch to work with, and it is not very sturdy, but as long as I am not playing wall-ball against the side of my case it should hold up.

ok, yall never answered me. would putting a fan facing down about an inch of the top of the case (like a high speed ceiling fan) eleminate the need for a blowhole?

Back