• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

holly HOT BArton batman

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Yeah, you guys R right with the Full speed volcano, it only lowers the by 3C and well..... its not worth the noise.

Also I wanna tell you all ppl wiht 1.55 Vcore
that I hate you :p

all ok so my teps R normal for 1.85Vcore cuz with 1.65 I get 46 C max load but I can only oc to 2.0 Ghz.

Well now that I know that the temps R normal Im gonna try 200Mhz FSB, I have a ECS Mobo with the SiS 764 NB and it has the PCI and AGP locked so its all good. I will tell you if I can get 200+ cuz I head that not all Bartons take 200Mhz.

how is you guys Experience with 200Mhz FSB and the barton?

oced to 2.21 but hot

got it oc to 2.21 but if I change the temp or go any higher it heats up big time could it be my power supply I thought I had a 400w but its a codegen 350w.I think thats why I cant go any higher or it wont boot and I have to reset the cmos.at the 2.21 it running 34c in si sandra.Is this program reliable to check the temps in.Thanks

Back