• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

home made circuits help

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Dusnoetos

>>if this is in the wrong category please let me know<<

I am wondering if any one hear has ever made there own circuits. I am starting to teach myself how to make audio amplifiers and related things like power-supplies. What I am in need of is reliable people to ask help of when I get stuck. Is there a friendly electronics forum like "Overclockers" I could join? (so many forums out there are just so rude....) Part of my issue is that I have dived in to this with out proper background knowledge. So far I am simply following preexisting designs. But my ultimate goal is to learn how to modify designs and eventually design my own amps from scratch.

I know many of you physically modify and repair computer components - so logic dictates that you have the kind of knowledge I seek.

As always I look forward to the awesome friendly advice this forum has always provided me.

Last edited:
I too would like to know. I do all sorts of things and some times I get stuck too.

I'd be more than happy to help...you can PM me with your questions.

Background: BSEE, MBA, 18 patents. :D

Done analog, digital, signal processing, optics, control systems, PC programming, thermal dynamics, plasma physics, RADAR, SONAR, RF, etc.

I'm not that good at the mechanical side though.

Back