• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Home Theater receiver recommendation?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

dfonda

Senior Golfer
Anyone recommend a Yamaha or Denon receiver that can do at least 4 HDMI outs.

I need at least 2 for PC's one for Roku streaming and 1 for gaming PS3/PS4. I would like more but do not want to pay much more than $300. I have a 5.1 Yamaha currently and sound quality is of little importance. It does not do 4K as it is 10 years old. I have the speakers already and it doesn't need to have a lot of watts.

I read a few reviews that mentioned their new Denon did not work with PC's so I need to make sure the one I get has no issues.

My Old 2013 Yamaha is RX-V473 by the way.

Thanks

Last edited:
The Denon in the link was the one with a review about PC's not working. The Yamaha is tops on Google's search. I think I'll get that , the upgrade to 4K alone is worth it. It is about what I spent on my old one 10 years ago.

Those Nad's are too pricey for me , I just need it to pass thru PC's and streaming. I only listen to music in the car and pretty much watch sports when on this TV...which is rarely.

Thanks for the advice folks. :cool: :beer:

As long as the Denon works, u should prefer Denon. U get a lot of soundperformance for ur money and u will get Dirac Live Room.
Even u have bad speakers, the soundprocessor provide with the integrated dsp the best performance u can get.

Back