• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

How do I configure the mCubed HFX 112 T-Balancer miniNG Fan Controller?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

JenBell

Hello Everyone,

Does anyone know how to configure the right pins for the
mCubed HFX 112 T-Balancer miniNG Fan Controller?

I have ordered one and have been reading the manual PDF but simply dont understand how you configure it.

Do I set the pins for block recognition mode + analogue mode + mode 1/2/3 to configure it?

What is best way to configure these? I have 2x Gentle Typhoon 1850rpm 120mm fans. I'd like the fans spinning at low rpms and increase as the temps do. Have no experience with these and most of the reviews on forums and sites I have read are superficial with no details whatsoever.

Thank you:cry:

Who did you buy this from? I do not know for sure but it seems that T-Balancer stopped supporting and writing software for these units a very very very very long time ago. It seems that they have NO support at all and their forum is a joke.

The software is confusing and difficult to get running at first. Once the unit is completely operational and configured though it is a great device. I have the BigNG and it was not easy to get going.

My recommendation to you is if you have a chance to return this item you should do so. Ask what the return policy is and if it can be returned after opening the package. If it can go ahead and try to set it up. If you are not allowed to open the package then don't and return it.

It's sad the what seams to be the best controllers out there have been reduced to scrap because of no support. That and they never once had a decent software package for it so it was never really good to go.

I will look and see if I can find the software I downloaded which is much better than the normal software that comes with it. Then I will set it up and try to get it communicating properly and I will see if I can't lend you a hand if you decide to keep it.

Back