• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

How do I disable ASUS TUF Detective Server?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

BugFreak

ASUS TUF Detective Server keeps restarting while I game causing my games to minimize and as you can imagine gets annoying. I've searched the net and can't find much information on how to disable it. Just a bunch of information on what it is and since I have no plans on using it I would like to disable it. From what I can tell the only way to remove it is uninstall the whole ASUS suite which I don't want to do because of the fan control and monitoring. The software is up to date and does it multiple times a day. I can end task through task manager and it stays off until I restart but has anyone had any luck disabling it? Thanks.

As far as I remember the AISuite program lets you tick items on/off a list when you install/uninstall ?

As far as I remember the AISuite program lets you tick items on/off a list when you install/uninstall ?
If it does I can't find it. It makes sense that its in there but not even my net searches seem to find a way.

Can it be unchecked in Task Manager>Startup items?
The whole suite can be but not each piece. It is very frustrating and about to be uninstalled completely...

Back