• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

How many Rad's can you fit in a Xigmatek Elysium?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Mr. Smiley

Registered
hey, I'm just planning for my upgrade around xmas time and would like to know how many Radiators i could fit in a Xigmatek Elysium? My plan was to leave the PSU on the bottem and fit a 140.3 up top, a 140.2 down on the bottem and then a 120.2 on the front. :p does anyone know if this would be possible? :D and i should mention i would run this in a dual loop :D

Xigmatek Elysium
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811815013

Yes it should. The top isn't a problem. On the bottom you'll have to make sure your PSU length won't interfere. As for the front, you could probably mod it to accommodate a 360 rad. That said what components will you be planning on putting? A triple 140mm radiator should do just fine for most setups. 3 rads is really EXTREME.

ok, thanks :D haha, and yeah.. ik its a bit extreme.. but! if i have the money then i plan on goiong a 6 core SB-E plus Triple 6970's all watercooled :p so im just trying to be over prepared. but thats for the help :DD i was gunna get the 800d but i think i might go that instead.. its cheaper, and has more room :D

oh! well thats one thing i DON'T want to do >.< hmm. do u guys really think i could get buy with just 140.5 on triple 6970's and a SB-E (we could say this uses 200 watts of heat?) sorry if im not the best at this.. im just getting into the water cooling things. :D

It depends on the type of rads and the fans, but I'm inclined to say yes. Shouldn't be a problem unless you're using slim-profile rads or bad fans.

A 140.3 and a 140.2 or 120.2 should be enough for that setup. If you haven't bought the 6970's yet then you'll might want to wait for the 7970 if you know what i mean ;)

yeah, i havnt bought anything yet :D just trying to plan ahead to see what i need/want :D but thanks for all the help guys ^_^

Back