• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

How much money have you spent with newegg that past year

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I just grabbed another $360 worth of parts from the egg. So over $1100 for the egg alone.

Romulox said:
Not everything has been from newegg becuase you get taxed in NJ :( .
But in the last 2 years id say about $1600 and right now I don't think I'll
be buying to much more becuase college is starting to take its toll.

amen to that, college sucks! I was going to upgrade but ended up having to drop about $700 on my car so I could go to school and work. oh and probably around a $1000 for me in the last 1.5 - 2 years.

ps. stunts kicked ***!

From newegg alone since May 2005 I have spent 2297.71
And I would also like to add that the whole new UPS shipping thing at newegg sucks. I was expecting my package today and it says it is out for delivery, however it is out for delivery in another state!!! Reminds me of why I hate UPS so bad. I contacted them and they said that they cannot do anything untill the driver attempts to deliver it, deliver it!!! Where are they going to attempt to deliver it. Never have had problems with fedex, but always have had problems with UPS.

Sorry about that....just needed to vent a little.

Wow, I wish I wrote it all down... I'd say about $10-15K so far this year, not including classifieds stuff.

pcp&c 510, nF4-DFAG, x800gt, DFI SLI-dr, AMD x2 4400, windows xp (don't ask), 6800gt pci-e, 6800gt agp, zalman vf700-Cu, 7700Cu, MSI K8n, x700, thermaltake 430W, 3000 Venice, 512 value ram, radeon 7000, enermax 485W, Sandy 3700, SB Audigy 2, maxtor 160gb hdd, sync master 997df, a few opticals, a ton of fans, a bunch of wiring/accessories, a rosewill case.
grand total. ~$4400.

Hell, I just logged into my account, pulled up my order history and did the math for 05'. Hot Diggity Damn, too much.....exactly $7,135.98 and I don't even wanna count up 04' :). Some of it for the company I work for but a whole lotta my goodies too in there :attn:, my secondary rig is much like my main.

This week at work I spent over $3500 at the egg :)

Athlon X2 4800+ :drool:

Kinda fun going all out(within reason) on a computer, the boxes I usually build don't break $500 for the hardware, now the processor alone has! At least now we'll have a server at work thats more powerful then the desktops.

At least 2000.
Several MOBOs, a Bare bones, 3 procs, 3 HDs, a bunch of fans and other bling, Fan controller, several heatsinks, 11 sticks of ram and 3 PSUs.

I think ive spent like around $500. It would be more but not having a job right now kinda hurts that... but thats what the wife is for. :santa:

Back