• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

how much money

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

liftedcj7on44s

Ok i want to run a peltier setup on my machine and want to know how much its gonna cost me. i know i have to get a good watercooling setup first. the thing is that my dad is into heating and air and i could get alot of stuff from him. if i can what should i ask him that i need? the system is a amd64 3200 overclocked to 2600mhz on stock heatsink and fan and a evga 7800gtx. just need a general run down, Thanks.

If your dad is heavy into heating and air you could probably bum a lot of phase-change type tools from him.. Not considering the tools, if you pick up a second-hand air conditioner and bum a compressor/condensor from it you could have yourself a phase-change system for 100 to 150 dollars, possibly even less. Again, this is only if you already have the tools, as they cost a whole lot more than the setup itself.

Back