• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

How to post wcpuid?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Cuda

How do I post the wcpuid screen here in the forums like I have seen other people do? I would love to show off my first overclock!:D

press printscreen button on keyboard, paste as new image, convert to JPG file of right size, upload to webserver, post in thread using IMG.

ok, pressed print screen...nothing happened. I saved the info as a bitmap image and opened it in paint then saved it as a jpeg, what would the right size be? And do I have to have somebody upload it to the server?

Is there a post on all this somewhere? I would sure like to read about it before I ask anymore stupid questions.

Press contol+printscreen to just capture the current window active. Paste into MSpaint and save as a Jpeg file. I think it will be under 50k so you can upload it to www.theforumisdown.com for free. Then in this board put [img.] url it gives you [/img.] without the dots in in your post.

Thanks very much for the info. I think I have it now. I got the image down to 59.9k. I looked at some other wcpuid posts and that seems about the same. Again thanks for everybodys help! I'll be posting the results in the AMD section.

you can either crop the image sot that it is smaller in size, or use any image editing program to either resize it, or reduce the quality.

OK, here goes... I hope this works...

firstoc.jpg

YEEHAAAW it worked! Meet the new baby of the house!

VCore is at 1.85 currently, I would go higher, but I think my ram is limiting me along with the temps. There is a bright side though, I just worked out a deal for a w/c kit in the classifieds!

click the orange link in my sig and send me the full size version. i will be happy to host it for you.

WOW! That's great Maxvla! Thanks again for hosting that for me!

<edit>I guess this should be moved to the AMD boards now, I didn't expect to find a host here! Could a Mod. please move it?

Last edited:
I like to save alt+printscrn paste into ms paint and save as a bmp. I then open this file with photoshop and hit under "file" button save for web which brings it to a screen that looks like this,

pic4.gif

End result is this at only 11k.

1.18v.gif

Yeah I really booted windows at 1.18v @ 3.2GHz with a 2.4C.

Back