• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

how to set up onboard NIC with Sysmatic GHOST

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

skidooosl

has anyone ever done this? if so please can i have all the info on how to set up the driver so i can make a boot disk..... i have been trying and it is driving me nuts! ( i need it for both NF7-S and A7N8X Deluxe)
Thanks

If you have access to the GhostCast server, you can make the bootdisk there. Extract the NIC files and you can have the Network Bootdisk Wizard install the driver and set it all up for you.

multi cast server??? i think i have that. what if the computer i need to make the boot disk for does not have Ghost installed on it??? ( i am using Sysmantic Ghost Ver 7.0 )

that's what the bootdisk is for. When you use the network boot wizard, it loads the NIC drivers and GHOST onto a bootable floppy.

I suppose the question should be are you running a GhostCast server? or do you just want to make a bootdisk with Ghost and network support?

When you use the wizzard it asks you to select a driver for your NIC card. i cant find a dos driver for the NIC tried both ABIT ASUS and Nvidia website.

Back