• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

how will this be for a case mod

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
If you could get the colors that are shiny and bright and really glossy, I think it'll look awesome. the back looks really bad ***.

If you could get the colors that are shiny and bright and really glossy, I think it'll look awesome. the back looks really bad ***.

The only thing that i have had a hard time deciding on is what color to make the front crayon.

Any suggestions?

I think it would bring smiles to many faces. Your paint job would have to be top notch for it to be contest winning though.

For a bonus you could have the top open like a standard Crayola box, and have the side (with window) hinged so that if you keep opening you could have total access to the inside. Just a thought that would make it more Crayola box like.

hahhaha dude, pimp points to you for showing up at a lan with that kb!

as per the paint scheem, use good quality paints and take your time and it will come out good.

ily063.jpg

ily061.jpg

this is the case that i am going to try it on.

This is going to be my F it case i have another one that i am going to use if this one
comes out gay...

im going to try a few things out see how it goes.

That took about 2hrs to do.... shhhh
i do not have steady hand :/
i think sanding it can fix it up.

lol i just noticed the writing that says "cryola" on the top left

haha must of been my little sis

I think it would bring smiles to many faces. Your paint job would have to be top notch for it to be contest winning though.

For a bonus you could have the top open like a standard Crayola box, and have the side (with window) hinged so that if you keep opening you could have total access to the inside. Just a thought that would make it more Crayola box like.

hmm that does sounds cool i will look into that

as for the paint job i have a friend who does amazing paint jobs for cars
he said he could hook it up but he is not shur how it would come out
considering its a computer case. But i am confident in his tallent.
Paint Job aside is it prize winning?

Not bad at all. Different theme than what you usually see here, which are dragons, skulls, flames, etc.

I saw the MS Paint-ish first post, and thought this was a joke. But that case looks like it will come out pretty nice looking. And, +1 for straying off the beaten path with custom paint jobs, like Madhatter said :)

Not bad at all. Different theme than what you usually see here, which are dragons, skulls, flames, etc.

LOL that's why i thought it would be cool to try and do something that reminds us all of our childhood along side gaming of course.

I saw the MS Paint-ish first post, and thought this was a joke. But that case looks like it will come out pretty nice looking. And, +1 for straying off the beaten path with custom paint jobs, like Madhatter said :)

Thanks. I have done some more work 2+hrs worth and i have only carved out one and a half letters... GRRR Its doing to take a lot of hours do the the cutting and then i am still going to do a lot of detailing. I am perhaps one of the most impatient person so i am hoping i don't get impatient and just f it up. :bang head i hope i keep my cool. :screwy::screwy: hdadhaddgg

j/k

Back