• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

how will this be for a case mod

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I did some more work on my project

not sure about how its turning out

i know it still needs a bit more work.

i would like some opinions

:-/:-/

crayola005.jpg

crayola004.jpg

Very Nice! Are you putting the sharpener on the back?

That would be sick! a giant fo-sharpener thats really a fan intake. You might have to fabricate that though. And it may be more trouble than its worth, but it would be killer (never thought I would say that about a crayon box).

Subscribed, anything to bring the kid out of you ;) Also how about a few of those color-changing fans and power buttons, will look sweet in there. Also i think the Crayon will look cooler if each letter was a diff color like this

CRAYOLA

Well thats my input on it, anything comes to mind ill give you a shout :beer:

Last edited:
Very Nice! Are you putting the sharpener on the back?

That would be cool. I will look into that and i would get back to you.

Subscribed, anything to bring the kid out of you ;) Also how about a few of those color-changing fans and power buttons, will look sweet in there. Also i think the Crayon will look cooler if each letter was a diff color like this

CRAYOLA

Well thats my input on it, anything comes to mind ill give you a shout :beer:

Thats kind of what i am going for something that reminds you of the good old times. I going to get 90mm fans i think it fits three along the whole crayon. My girlfriend had given me that suggestion when i initially drew the case. I would have to agree with the both of you and admit it would be pretty rad. Thanks for the impute everyone :beer:

Back