• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

SOLVED HWiNFO64 - Skip Run dialog?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

grumperfish

I've been using HWiNFO64 as it reads the GPU VRM voltages and temps, and I like it for the most part, but I have an issue with it which I can't seem to resolve.

I'm trying to figure out how to run it at system start without needing to confirm it. When it starts up, there's a window prompt to run/configure. Basically I want to run it without having to click the button, but I can't find anything online or in the options to allow this.

I was wondering if anyone else was using HWiNFO x64/x86 and figured out how to make it skip the dialog.

Nevermind I figured it out.

In the opening "Run/Config" screen, you should click Config, then click "Show sensors on startup" and "minimize window on startup" and it will open the sensor window and suppress the Run screen.

In 2020, this behavior has changed. I thought I'd chime in as this is the first search result.

From the startup dialog:

Click 'Settings' > Untick 'Show welcome screen and progress'

And to re-enable the start-up dialog:

Right click the tray icon > Click 'Settings' > Tick 'Show welcome screen and progress'

Back