• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

I did it!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
pctuner@amd do share how you did this! I have a 2600/333 and I am maxed out at 12.5 x 200, it is not the CPU limiting the OC, it is the chipset voltage, can't run stable above 200FSB so, I'm stuck at 2505Mhz. I think this chip will do 2700Mhz with my cooling... Do TELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

These are learning forums. We're all here to learn. Sometimes we share our knowledge in a way that isn't liked by all, but it's still shared knowledge.

I [h]ate these types of threads. We all need to at least try our best to get along. Mild insults and sarcasm do not promote a healthy learning environment.

This is also not an online English course, and nohwere in the rules does it say you need to have good spelling or grammar skills to post here. It helps, but it's not a requirement. We have many non-English speaking members (including some seniors) or members that speak English as a second language that would find such comments / insults hurtful.

I'll be the second (or is it third) to congratulate you on your overclock. Now stop shuffling your feet, and get some bandwidth from that puppy! :p

I just posted a new thread called don't physically cut you bridges . its in this forum at the beginning and the other thread is called wish me luck! I don't know how to post links in this forum so you'll have to look for them. they were in the last couple of days so there still around... Sorry if I came across egotistical I was just proud of myself for the accomplishment and by the way I up tp173fsb so its climbing at 13x but still burning in. going to do v-mod and also add a peltier rig I have laying around here with a volcano 7+ max fan speed mod to cool it. tried the fit on my dragon plus that already had a bad 2100xp and it fit like a glove so I going to insulate it for moisture and go for it on the kt400..:cool:

check sig

work on it.

i have been clocking since '92, still learning.

this hard coding mod with a 9volt battery sounds interesting, although, with the new issues of the AMD chips coming unlocked, not much has to be done unless you have an older board, maybe a vid pin trick for lower multi's, or coding the L's for an X you want, like for my board, if i want 14x, i just code the 2700+ as a 2800+, then i get 14x @auto setting in bios.

although i find your approach interesting, it is almost mute with the newest motherboards now available, at least the x's thing.

owners of slightly older boards will benefit though.

err, links, uh, copy and paste from the address bar on your browser, i use a second browser window, copy, then paste to the other open browser window you are posting with.

skills???. did i read skills????

baldy:cool:

Last edited:
Back