• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

I finally bade it through my first 2 WU's............

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
glasslicker said:
Under processes, I have FAH502Console and FAH504Console running. Then a FAH.exe.

What scares me is the comments made above regarding getting a repeating WU. The home PC was gnawing on a second 1808. :shrug:

How do I find my individual console ID#'s for each machine to ensure I don't have xxxxxx?

it's normal for them to be doing the same protein. they have to get lots of results for the same proteins in different run/clone/generation.

To find your console ID, open up the .cfg in notepad, the "machineid" is what you are looking for.

haha, cactusland sounds far away from new hampshire!

Machine ID is fine, Whew !

I feel like I have been around the world and I still dont know crap.

I did find my 55% complete 2106 that disappeared the other evening or think I found it. Since I have a single core at the house, how can I finish the remaining 2106 when my current WU is complete? Any ideas?

I think I am going to have to lure Warrior over to help me take a look at this. I need a good bribe though.

Also, let's change the name of this thread to "Glasslicker is an idiot."

Who's with me ?

Im firing up a sissy p3 here at the house. I looked through config file and didn't see where I could select timeless tinkers. Still looking.

For TT's :rolleyes:

Install without advmethods, and set TYPE=2

That should guarentee TT's on that machine.

Can someone double check me on this?

:attn:

I'm teamed ranked one higher than you :p . Congrats on the 2 WU. I'm firing up another folding machine tonight so my own production will increase.

ForeverUnknown said:
I'm teamed ranked one higher than you :p . Congrats on the 2 WU. I'm firing up another folding machine tonight so my own production will increase.

I think you're callin me out ! :D OK, It is ON like Donkey Kong ! I'm digging the Intel Celeron out of the closet ! lol

Serously, thank you for the congrats. It seems like 2 WU's are ridiculous to be happy about when you look at what so many of the team members do. Still, it's forcing me to learn a lot of things that I have ignored until now.

Dang, passed already in a single day ! lol :p We'll just see what happens tonight ! Now I gotta stay up all night doing a Service Pack 2 install !hehehe

Last edited:
Back