• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

I finally cleaned up my case (4 pics x 155 kB)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Breadfan said:
Also, one tip...how about moving the HDD to the lower cage? I have the cheiftec cases, and always put the HDD in the lower cage in the middle becuase I can have the front fan blowing over it... Cooler drive

Both my hard drives are in the top hard drive bay because i dont want them to block the intake fans from sucking cool air, and dust :p , into the case.

The round cable isn't long enough.
That's why I moved it.
And I have a HDD cooler mounted on it.

Damn nice job.. I too like the clean look. I guess Im going to have to do some more work to mine..lol
I hate the way that latch hides the MB.. Im going to have to finish the programing for my relocated latch panel.. Anyone interested in a panel with the latch relocated??

cheers
Charlie

SlowChemical said:
Those are some awesome stats....What kind of internet connection do you have?
I bet you get damn good ping on Counter-Strike if your into that...

I have a cable 1.5 Mbps down:D and 128 Kbps up:( connection.

But I don't like CS...

Last edited:
I just tried to make my case a little neater, but I'm no good at it and I still have quite a bit of clutter. Where did you hide all the PSU wires and such, that seems to be my biggest problem.

Nice job bro, mine would look like that if it wernt for this ugly arse via pump. how did you fit that light along the side with the locking mechnism there?

Thats where I have my light too, it's a perfect fit. That little cranny I think was made for a light, it's just the right size

Back