• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

I have a contest!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ToiletDuck

I don't know if anyone has done this but I want to do it. Hriders says if you can fill their 1TB account they'll give you 1PB. So here is my proposal! I want everyone here to use the following email address anytime some place ask you for one... [email protected]. I want every single online essay and form filled out using that email. I want to see how much possible spam one person can get! Lets try to fill it up and make overclockers.com the first site to earn 1 PB of email!!

yes i know that thread however I already HAVE an account I just want to fill it up.

holy crap..i bet they're praying noone can do it, cuz if so they're screwed

It's not that it can't be done. But, if the site is as slow as everyone says it is, most likely it'll take too long to upload that much data. They're probably betting that no one will spend the time to upload that much. Ever seen the size of and un-compressed 3D animation?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back