• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

T32 EOC WIR 25Oct19: Third time’s a charm. You’ll have to read to see this ref

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

don256us

Uber Folding Senior
Please congratulate JrClocker on earning 4 billion. We all know that getting any "billion" is hard fought and Jr has done it well. Thank you and a big Congrats!

Team Conquest/Threat List
[oldtable] None. | |
LinusTechTips |2.0 months | down from 2.3 months. |
www.banano.cc |1.1 years | up from 11.5 months. |
PC Games Hardware | 12.4 years | up from 10.5 years.| [/table]
Not bad. Linus’ team is still making gains but their contest is almost over. That’s when we see what they are about. My bet is that they fizzle out. We’ll see. banano.cc is still a mystery to me. Their production is down but their active folders is up to just over 1,100. We may yet hold them off. PC Games is generally holding steady but they are in a slight decline. Their #1 guy is still earning over 40 million ppd which is just… phenom! However, we are not to be outdone. Let’s read on to see where we are looking better and better.

Active folders and ranking:
[oldtable]|Active Folders|Ranking|Ave PPD
This week |59 |29th | 1.28 million.
Last week | 60 | 29th | 1.33 million.
2 weeks ago | 60 | 30th | 1.10 million.
4 weeks ago |48 |28th |1.35 million.
5 weeks ago | 49 | 29th | 1.30 million.
6 weeks ago | 51 | 25th | 1.06 million.
7 weeks ago |49 | 28th |1.04 million.
8 weeks ago |51 |26th | 971k.
9 weeks ago |54 | 26th | 957k.[/table]
Alright guys. Listen up. While you all know how I like to brag that we are the smallest team at the top of the charts, I wouldn’t mind being the largest team at the top of the charts. You feel me bruh? We’ve dropped back down to 59 active folders. We need to find ways to get community involvement. Can you do it? Yes you can.

Top 20 PPD:
[oldtable]1| HayesK | 15.57 million.
2| Macaholic | 8.75 million.
3| WhitehawkEQ | 6.91 million.
4| P4EE | 6.12 million.
5| JrClocker | 4.41 million.
6| torin3 | 4.21 million.
7| orion456 | 2.69 million.
8| TC | 2.66 million.
9| don256us | 2.51 million.
10| squads | 2.46 million.
11| DarkWarrior | 2.25 million.
12| Holdolin | 2.12 million.
13| aviationfrk | 1.88 million.
14| RustyFender | 1.82 million.
15| belorsch | 1.48 million.
16| superducky | 1.43 million.
17| dfonda | 1.04 million!
18| JLK03F150
19| harlam357
20| Zerileous[/table]
There was some jockeying around in the top 20 but dfonda helped us tie our record of the top 17 all earning 1 million ppd or more! WOOT! Let’s get a top 20 all at a million ppd or better over the winter. We can do it.

Individual Milestones:
(Note: The word “earned” acknowledges the hard work done to earn these points at all levels of production.)

[oldtable] orion456 will earn | 5 billion in 1.8 weeks. |
JrClocker just earned | 4 billion! | WOOT!
torin3 will earn | 4 billion in 2.8 weeks. |
Zerileous will earn | 90 million in 5.5 days. |
davekusa will earn | 70 million in 4.4 days. |
Carthago just earned | 60 million. |
slorch just earned | 40 million.|
RustyFender just earned | 30 million and will earn | 40 million in 24 hours.
Ichelo351 Just earned | 8 million. |
moffitj just earned | 6 million and will earn | 7 million in 2.9 days.[/table]
Welcome to the fold moffitj. Nice showing. Congrats to JrClocker for earning 4 BILLION!

Team Top 100 or (Page 1):

Moving up 4 spots each:
DarkWarrior

Moving up three spots each:
squads for the third week in a row! SAY WHAAAaaaaa……t!
Holdolin making it to the top 50 for the team.

Moving up one spot each:
gabi golan
aviationfrk
deeppow
belorsch
ottoaxel
BigBlockk
ZL1

World Top 100:
Moving up in these ranks is difficult. Great job guys.

[oldtable] Macaholic |#16|
HayesK |#31|
HayesK |#32| |
WhitehawkEQ |#47| |
P4EE |#64|
RoXQi3x |#70|
RamonetB |#73|
orion456 |#91| | [/table]
Little in the way of movement here but these spots are for the world. Like, oh my gawd. Like everyone you know? Falling in these ranks is easy, climbing up is a real biatch pain.

MVP of the week!
DarkWarrior

DarkWarrior (DW) is a bit new to the cause for Team 32 (T32) but his production has been top notch. Further, DW has kicked it in high gear for the winter. Taking advantage of the cooler temps outside and heating your home while solving complex molecular mathematical problems. What could be better? OK, there are better things out there but let’s gloss over that and say “nothing”. Nothing could be better. DW is showing the pattern we want to see for the casual folder in that you produce what you can in the heat and increase production in the cold. Thank you DW.

Who would you like to see as an MVP? Feel free to toot your own horn if you wish. Let me know who I may be overlooking. Let me know who you see doing good for the team.

Congratulations to everyone on their hard work and earned goals.

Build, Borg, Recruit. :borg: :comp:
If you’re not having fun, you’re doing it wrong.
It’s not how much you fold but if you fold.
If you fold, then you’re my friend.
Keep your stick on the ice.
A journey of a thousand miles begins with the first step.
Everything is within walking distance…. if you have the time.

Please provide another cliché here.
Until next week…

Please congratulate JrClocker on earning 4 billion. We all know that getting any "billion" is hard fought and Jr has done it well. Thank you and a big Congrats!

4 ba-ba-ba-billion points!

RAWR!

1070 pulled from the Sandy Bridge and put into the Threadripper as of 10 minutes ago. Small production blip to make that happen but worth it in the long run. New rack is on the way next week, time to cable everything up nice and neat and get ready to slam 2 more GPUs home next month. Thanks, as always, Don.

Whoo-hoo! Finally got my garage computer back up and running (no monitor....kept rebooting)! Now I'm back up to 6M ppd!

Whoo-hoo! Finally got my garage computer back up and running (no monitor....kept rebooting)! Now I'm back up to 6M ppd!

JrClocker quietly slips torin3 a $20 bill as a thanks for letting him get to 4 ba-ba-ba-Billion first...

Uhg. I see I'm #11 in ppd. I gotta work on that. Wife and I are going to a concert tonight and I took tomorrow off to recover. Might be a great time to configure my 4th rig with some 980Ti's.

Well.... Linus' contest will be over soon. They normally average around 2.5 billion ppm but have over 14 billion this month. My guess is that they will taper off fairly quick. I say a few days of steady production after the end and then a sharp drop followed by a shallow slope down to their normal production which will rest slightly higher than before for the immediate future.

That's the truth, yes.

I've seen it before here, EOCF, Stanford forums... yeah. It is obviously meant to play off the more common use and is tongue in cheek humor.

Last edited:
Yeah, Clocker,
WTF was a tongue in cheek abbreviation in folding for many many moons in the old days.

Unfortunately, while I was and am fully aware of WTF in the folding community, I fell for the other reading and had to puzzle it out. Fortunately I'm way to good for self loathing over it. ;)

Back