• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

I just want to thank all of you!!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

caddi daddi

Godzilla to ant hills
I want to thank all of you, ALL of you!!!
I just opened an e-mail from a down right ******* from another site that benches also.
this butt wipe has ripped me a new one and uninvited me to post for my low benching scores!!!!!
you all seem to be smart enough to notice that I bench my full bloat, 24/7 rigs as I run them 24/7 except for when I go for a moonshot and hook one to my big cooling system and that cooling system is the only mod I make.
I don't HBot, or anything like that, I bench to learn something, and every time I bench here I seem to learn just that little bit more..........
This immature, changer of others bed pans has no clue that we bench WITH each other, not AGAINST each other
so hey, thanks for your acceptance!!!

Wade.

Ain't that the way it works now? :sly:

Ain't many cross team benchers here. Just wanted to make it perfectly clear.

I want to thank all of you, ALL of you!!!
I just opened an e-mail from a down right ******* from another site that benches also.
this butt wipe has ripped me a new one and uninvited me to post for my low benching scores!!!!!
you all seem to be smart enough to notice that I bench my full bloat, 24/7 rigs as I run them 24/7 except for when I go for a moonshot and hook one to my big cooling system and that cooling system is the only mod I make.
I don't HBot, or anything like that, I bench to learn something, and every time I bench here I seem to learn just that little bit more..........
This immature, changer of others bed pans has no clue that we bench WITH each other, not AGAINST each other
so hey, thanks for your acceptance!!!

Wade.

People are people bud, seems more are total dbags these days. Sure I bench to compete but what good is it if I can't share and help others. I know I wouldn't know half of what I know today if I didn't join this forum, receive the help I have even from people that I could be competing against on the bot. I've learned a lot from people on this site, seen some come and go. I agree with you C/D there is a lot of just acceptance here, good to see.

It's so much more than picked on, it's a full blown, sunday morning, post acid trip throw down!!!
for example; just how stupid can you be to run A 5.6GHZ fx8350 and 16 gigs of 1866 ram against the same rig with 2400 ram when every body here knows you have 2400 stix in the other rig you bench???? that's just moronic!
and that's just one line of what, if written out, would be A full page.

I believe ya Scotty. There are a few who still have some integrity in this game.
To you C_D if the harassment continues don't just leave the site. Forward the messages to a mod and have them deal with it. I can't speak for everyone but there needs to be some semblance of respect toward others on these forums and personally I would want to know if something like this is going on. People like that need to be taken down a peg or two

Don't be a stranger. I hear PCMark 05 calling your name :p

Man, that´s why I consider OCF the best community in the scene: nice lafs, with a brain and a heart!We share tips here, whatever team we re in in, or no team ay all, hwbot ir not!Keep the faith. Joe and myself almost lost it sometimes, but we are still around and rocking!

Back