• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

I just want to thank all of you!!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
CD,

I'm a firm believer that someone who drives a Dodge RAM can't be all bad.............. :rofl: :thup:

OC community nowadays is weird and a lot of people on the forums are ********. The same is everywhere around the web. Couple of days ago I was selling 7700K+mobo on the auction. About 50% of mails that I got were because someone wanted to say that I made something wrong or that CPU is bent or that I used too much silicon after delidding or that CPU for sure is almost dead and many other BS ... why they even send these mails when they clearly don't want to buy and write things that are not true ?

I don't know why it's happening but the same is on most other forums. People have no idea what are they talking about, most have no basic knowledge about hardware and overclocking but they have to say something against you. You can't see that on the OCF and if it happens then our community is defending pretty good but also many OCF members are here for long years.
I'm not posting on most other forums anymore as I don't want to waste time on people who with fight with everything I say.
As long as OC is fun for you, just ignore all others and do your stuff.

I must be some what bad then, I drive a fiat (dodge) only when they pay me, till they ditch that TIPM, no way I'm driving one day in and day out.
it really looks like most sites are filling with kiddie trolls and if that's what they want, they run it not me.
for the most part I thought only smarter, more mature people could afford an upper end computer it seems I might have to re think that.

Or a lot of parents with open wallets and closed mouths

and without parenting skills........
I don't bench on any teams, I don't bench for Hbot points, I just bench in fun runs to learn a little more of what I want to know, so even if I score a negative score it dosn't matter one bit!!!!
and for me Hbot means about as much as my racing, not at all, it's just entertainment!!!!!!

I want to thank all of you, ALL of you!!!
I just opened an e-mail from a down right ******* from another site that benches also.
this butt wipe has ripped me a new one and uninvited me to post for my low benching scores!!!!!
you all seem to be smart enough to notice that I bench my full bloat, 24/7 rigs as I run them 24/7 except for when I go for a moonshot and hook one to my big cooling system and that cooling system is the only mod I make.
I don't HBot, or anything like that, I bench to learn something, and every time I bench here I seem to learn just that little bit more..........
This immature, changer of others bed pans has no clue that we bench WITH each other, not AGAINST each other
so hey, thanks for your acceptance!!!

Wade.

****...those bench scores are fast compared to my NMCI computer. By a mile!

Back