• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

I need something better than Belarc!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

TheHeckler

I'm getting ready to sell my laptop (Dell Inspiron 9100) to help me fund the cost of building a water cooled gaming PC. Problem is...while I know *most* of my system specs, I don't know all of them. Such as, how many Mhz is my Raedon 9700 vid card running at? Or how many RPM's is my HDD getting me? To have the best chance of recouping a good sum of what I paid for it, I of course need this info. I tried Belarc (recommended to me by a co-worker) but the info it provides is way too basic (in regards to the hardware end anyway).

Sorry if this has been asked before (I looked and couldn't find anything about this) but are there any free apps that would meet my described needs?

Belarc is great for getting what hardware and software is installed, but if you need the technical info, use Sandra or AIDA 32 (no longer supported by maker)
I like Aida32 better than Sandra as Sandra can't ever get my temp or volts info correct.

Here is a link to AIDA32
http://www.freedownloads.be/downloaddetail/353

If the DL doesn't work let me know and I'll host my file for you to grab it.

if you want to know more about your video card try powerstripe
(and um any oneknow the name to that HD bench tool?if gived temps and all sorts of info on ur HD.

Back