• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

I need the water cooling peoples help please

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

kamakasi

ok so im almost ready to start watercooling project. I know they say run the shortest route. Now is a radiator in front with pump next to it and only water cooling the cpu. Is that distance to far to cause a negative effect? im trying to explain it best i can with words. Thanks

Rusty

im trying to explain it best i can with words.

Try harder? Maybe some punctuation?

Seriously, I can't make out what you're saying. Maybe MS Paint would be a better communication medium for you. I'm serious, that's not a joke. If words aren't your strength, try something else.

It sounds like you're planning a loop with a rad, pump, and CPU block. No res? You're not going to have flow issues in a CPU-only loop like that unless you pick a super weak pump. Put the components where they fit the best in your case and are easiest to get the tubing to.

Just route it the best way you want it to look. Don't worry about adding a little tubing here and there. Just make sure you have a good pump.

Back