• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

i searched ebay for "thermal take"...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha!

Thermaltake has gotten desparate in their search for better cooling since getting hammered in recent reviews...This is their first serious attempt at watercooling.

brickout said:
Ha!

Thermaltake has gotten desparate in their search for better cooling since getting hammered in recent reviews...This is their first serious attempt at watercooling.
bwahahaha

rofl
i knew they made these somewhere, just never knew where to buy em b4

thats the kind of postcard a kidnapper sends out to whoevers supposed to pay the ransom...

SolidxSnake said:
i see this thread getting locked, but that was SOO worth it
Given that 1) the fine print of the ebay auction shows the postcard is being sold by someone in the netherlands and 2) according to bablefish "douche" in Dutch = "shower" in english, this is not a big deal, however I do think that now that we've all seen it we can let it drop and get back to cooling computers without the assistance of some guy's butt. *click*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back