• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

ic7-g max2, new mem, and bf2

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

agentbad

having some strange problems with black textures, stuttering, and crashing to desktop with bf2. i can't seem to figure out if it's the ram or my video card causing the problems. today i tried to play and about 3 mins in as usual the black textures started showing up on everything. i tried to take a screen shot and got an error saying there is insufficient memory to do so. how could this be? 2gb seems like more than enough to feed bf2 with what it needs to run. is it the game or maybe pb leaking memory all over the place? is it my new memory which i ran memtest86 on for 10 hours overnight with no errors? im gonna try to run things in single channel seeing how they are 2 different kinds of ram but same chips. im running th slower timings of the pair which is 2-3-3-6t on the corsair.

2x512 corsair xms tccd
2x512 ocz el pl tccd
x800pro non-vivo
ic7-g max2
thermaltake 480w silentpower
p4 3.2e
audigy 2 zs

Back