• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

IC7 Possible modded Bios?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

JDLT1

Look here link
and look at the bios shoot you can clearly see 3.0v for the mem I wish they would release those bios!

JDLT1

How many different Northwood 800FSB CPU will there be until next socket? How low/high will they go?

i think they have already the 2.4, 2.6, 2.8, 3.0 and a 3.2 coming up. not sure how far they will go but i think at around 3.6 will be max

Is it worth buying the 2.4 800FSB or should I stay with my 2.4b if I manage to buy a Canterwood board?

Fredrik, the 2.4C on a Canterwood mobo will give you more performance than your current system. Is it worth the extra expense? That's up to you to decide. If you're on a tight budget, then probably not.

I need to learn how to mod my IC7 BIOS, extra vdimm voltage might be nice..

batboy said:

I need to learn how to mod my IC7 BIOS, extra vdimm voltage might be nice..

I can mod almost any BIOS, and I cant get into the IC7 BIOS at all. Until someone leaks a newer tool, BIOS editing on the Abit IC7 looks like a no go.

Please by all means, someone prove me wrong and hook me up!.

:)

I sent a pm to Hipro hopefully he can solve this!

JDLT1

Warhawk said:
Racer, can u mod an albatron PEV Pro's bios?

Link me to the BIOS and I'll look at it. What are you wanting done to it? Modding works if the options are available but hidden.

I read somewhere in the last day or two that the IC7/IC7-G supports 3.0v and that is all it has max for the memory.

Last edited:
Terry said:
I read somewhere in the last day or two that the IC7/IC7-G supports 3.0v and that is all it has max for the memory.
Atleast thats what the pics above show but so far only 2.8v!

JDLT1

Back