• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

im looking for a case larger than a "full tower" please help

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Ally Cat

Registered
ive been looking around for monster cases, i've got room in my room and a huge 5 x 3 foot desk, im talking big here, like it could stand next to my desk and be level with the desktop, i have a few ideas about case modding that would need this much room, and any help is appreciated. if what i want dosent exist ill build one myself out of duct tape and PVC pipes.:attn:

old server cases are awesome. My Linux box was is so big it early fits under my desk

edit:
$440 case....

The rocketfish/lianli nad old server towers are "full towers" if I am not mistaken.

The only thing larger I can think of offhand is the mozartTX and the mountainmods UFO cases.

Unless you get a great deal on either one though I would instead pick up a couple of regular towers and bolt them together to make one nice widebody.

Why exactly are you looking for such a large tower? We could recommend something if you can layout your specifications.

Mountain Mods cases are pretty cool, but if you're looking for something a little less expensive and fancy go for a server case.

Oops I fat-fingered the model number.

Try a Google for Codegen S-101.

Mine doubles as a stormshelter but I keep tripping over the reset switch wire.

I only know about it because it would have been the case I use if I went all out and did some serious over kill pc e.g tri-sli but I am not that crazy or have that much funds at the momment :p

Though for people looking for projects and a decent case, its good enough

Sweet merciful crap! That Mozart TX is freakin HUGE! If that storm-shelter-of-a-case isn't big enough, I'd recommend a KISS Casket (linky) and use a window unit air conditioner for cooling.

Back