• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

In Light of the Ipod schemes

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
For some odd reason the Ipod never apealed to me. I was always content with Mini-discs. Especially now that they have 1GB discs available.

i can't take having to carry around disks. I have no idea what music i want to listen to at any given time. I prefer to be able to carry all my stuff around. My old but still working Archos Jukebox is 20 gigs :D. I do wish i could afford an ipod though :-/

stan03 said:
i can't take having to carry around disks. I have no idea what music i want to listen to at any given time. I prefer to be able to carry all my stuff around. My old but still working Archos Jukebox is 20 gigs :D. I do wish i could afford an ipod though :-/

The new 1GB discs hold 45 hours a piece. Where as the old ones held 5. :attn: No to mention they get 53hrs of battery life on *one* AA battery.

Back