• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

iPod shuffle.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
zip22 said:
well the muvo is 2.5 times the size, almost double the weight, and the battery life according reviews i saw on amazon can be around 3 hours with an AAA. also, with the smaller storage capacity, it wouldnt have been much use to me since i am using mine as a flash drive. the reviews on amazon seem to state the player dies and is cheaply made. maybe since apple is selling these shuffles like crazy, the other companies will do it too. i didnt want to wait for them to copy, though.

also, i think you might be waiting a long time for a player the size of the shuffle with bluetooth. from what i have heard that would kill batteries, and battery capacity is limited by 2 things size and science. neither of which seem to be changing very quickly.

They must be using near dead batterys then. I can get way more then 3 hours. Don't know how long exactly but maybe but between 6-10. Didn't relize that the shuffle was that small. MuVo is a good coulpe years old though.

Back