• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Is My 2100+ Locked?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

anwar1337

Hey i was just wondering if my 2100+ was multi locked
The steppings are
AXDA2100UT3C
JIUHB0308VMPW

Can anyone find out? or give me a link to the locked ones :) thanks
Im running a SOYO KT333 ULTRA PLATINUM ED. MOBO
and if i make it lets say 14 , it doesnt boot and i have to turn it off then turn it on again and it stays at 13 :-\ please help me

Can You Explain how?!! :( because after 165 fsb this mobo flips out due to no agp/pci lock

Lol, it's not locked- and it's as far as i know a pretty good cpu.
Mine did 2,2GHz with 1,65V, and 2,4 with 1,69V- aircooled.

Look at the date...8th week of 2003

JIUHB0308VMPW

Nope it's unlocked. the '0308' means it was produced in the 8th week of 03. After week 39 they were locked.

The problem you might be having is that the mobo you have does not have the 1/5 divider Some kt333s and the kt400s do. (I *think* the + version of that mobo might, also). So you're running your components pretty far out of spec (vid card/HDD, etc.)

165 FSB is actually pretty good on that board. It's not that uncommon for a CPU to go back to it's default multi after an unstable boot so I'm guessing that's what's going on.

What's your mem? What's your Vcore?

Last edited:
I would agree that this should be unlocked. I have 0309 (I think) JUIHB XP1700+s and they are unlocked.

It may simply be that the CPU just doesnt overclock very well. Looks like a Tbred B, which really *should* be doing quite well OC-wise.

I had some issues with my XP1700s tho - my K7D didnt want to change the multis. I manually blew the bridges and they work fine as XP2100s.

Not sure what could be causing the multi problems... tried 13.5 or 14.5 instead of 14?

Back