• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Is there a way....

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

HeatM1ser2k4

I have a bluetooth speak, and was hoping there was a way to only play my music on Spotify through it while everything else coming from my computer played through speakers plugged in to my desktop. Is this possible? I know I can connect my phone to the bluetooth speaker, but I was hoping to do this entirely through my desktop so that I can control my Spotify via the media keys on my keyboard.

You would need two independent source outputs for that. While you may have two output connections they are both connected to your computer's audio chip. I don't know if adding a sound card would allow it or not, as everything would have to run in Windows and I don't know if Windows allows for two separate, simultaneous, audio streams.

It won't work. Easiest way to test is use sound card and hdmi sound going to monitor from video card(nvidia). That way you get two audio outputs, unfortunately windows only allows for one active line.

Back