• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Is this guy legit?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Your w/c design does not fit your pc build imo. To do tri-sli, or even duel sli and get decent temps you will need much more cooling capacity, and that case can't handle it. For example, I'm only cooling a CPU and a single R290 and I have almost double the radiator you're talking about.

I will not be water cooling my current or future GPU's at all, and dual SLi would be enough for me in the future anyways. I mentioned this in a previous post.

I have vision issues so I will not be attempting to modify my case at all. That would be so much work that I would just buy a new case if I had the room for one, which I do not. As I said previously, my case cost me almost $400.00 when I bought it and it would most certainly get no use if I bought a new one.

I have decided to revise my water cooling loop back to my original idea from last year. How does this look?

The front radiator is used as an intake, and the back exhaust is not being used with a radiator. Just as an exhaust fan.

Attachments

• water-cooling-loop.jpg
    water-cooling-loop.jpg
    366 KB · Views: 24
Back