• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Is this legit?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

DarrenP

I need a windows 7 professional product key and i can't quite afford it at the store right now, is this legit? or am i going to lose my money?

Last edited:
First off is what legit? Second i wouldn't buy it unless its from the microsoft website or a repitable reatailer if you need to extend the trial go to command prompt, run as administer and put in this code " slmgr -rearm" without the quotes, and do it every 30 days and itll let you get 120 day trial untill you can save up enough money to purchase, If you can hold out untill the relese windows blue sometime in the summer youll be able to but it much cheaper!

Yes, legit... and i can afford home premium but i want professional so i was making sure it would actually be like 100% legitimate with my lovely peeps and homies over here (yes you guys are now known as "peep, and homies" in my mind xD

what's windows blue?

Windows blue will be the update to windows 8, so if microsoft follows the same priceing as 8 when it first comes out to it will be under 100 bucks so people will adopt it early on.

Windows blue will be the update to windows 8, so if microsoft follows the same priceing as 8 when it first comes out to it will be under 100 bucks so people will adopt it early on.
next windows isn't out until next year. And didn't know it was named blue!

Thanks for deleting that, i had intended to delete that when i got home, i don't want anyone to make the mistake of wasting their money like that!

Back