• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

It's September and you know what that means....

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I would love to pick up a shirt, only prob is i'm in South Africa I'd have to do an international transfer and pay a rediculous amount for shipping most probably. I'd deffinately wear my shirts and hoodies too.

Lets get designing and selling guys!

lennytiger said:
I would love to pick up a shirt, only prob is i'm in South Africa I'd have to do an international transfer and pay a rediculous amount for shipping most probably. I'd deffinately wear my shirts and hoodies too.

Lets get designing and selling guys!

Lennytiger,
Another member that was overseas (somewhere in the middle east) wanted a shirt and was worried about shipping. A few members posted up that they would chip in a dollar or so to help with the shipping. I am willing to do the same so I'm pretty sure we could get you a shirt. Most of the members did the payments through paypal which made it easy for me to keep track of who got shipped.

Of course you would have to take a picture of you wearing the shirt so we can look all international like.... hahahahaha

...now if we can only get a picture of a T32 t-shirt in australia. That would be a good post over at the OCAU forums :D

nahmus said:
Lennytiger,
Another member that was overseas (somewhere in the middle east) wanted a shirt and was worried about shipping. A few members posted up that they would chip in a dollar or so to help with the shipping. I am willing to do the same so I'm pretty sure we could get you a shirt. Most of the members did the payments through paypal which made it easy for me to keep track of who got shipped.

Of course you would have to take a picture of you wearing the shirt so we can look all international like.... hahahahaha

...now if we can only get a picture of a T32 t-shirt in australia. That would be a good post over at the OCAU forums :D

I'll throw in a few bux too:D

At this point I think I'll start 2 new threads. One for silkscreen designs and another for transfer. Say let it run for a month or so then have a poll to see what designs members like the most. I don't think there is a charge for changing transfer designs (3 of this one, 5 of this on and so on to make an even dozen or 24) but I know that there is a charge for creating the screens, so maybe one other silk screen design. The pirate design is already done so there is no screen charge on that one.

What do you guys think?

i like my pirate shirt - its holding up great. i wear it at least once a week. im up for another one, but this time im getting a 2xl - i think the last one was just a little snug. gotta lay off the deserts! :)

Wow you guys would be great to throw in a few bucks for shipping. I'll se if I can sort out paypal now and then we'll be in business. The sooner the shirts are made and ready the better :)

nahmus said:
Lennytiger,

Id chip in. :thup: Im going to be helping run a booth at the state fair next week. Ill have to see if i can get away with wearing my pirate shirt.

Its almost the end of the month........ Are we just going to go with the pirate shirts again????? or are we all hard at work on some designs?

Back