• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

iTunes hacked

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
that kid may get me in trouble.
i register all my stuff under fake aliasis, doug johanson.
hmmm i bet that might start raaising warning flags now.

I try not to register my stuff, expecially not software. I don't like the idea of someone knowing what software I got on my computer.

yeah they can't do anything about it. he's providing software for people that legally own the material just as much as he is for people that don't. 6 in one, half dozen in the other imo.

yeah he wshould be out making bank for a security agency, but still awesome little proggie he made.

emericanchaos said:
yeah they can't do anything about it. he's providing software for people that legally own the material just as much as he is for people that don't. 6 in one, half dozen in the other imo.

"They" being in Europe. It's legal here but illegal in the States, I believe that would violate the DMCA.

Basically it means when you buy a computer or a games console you aren't allowed to change it.

Back