• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

I've come to A new folding resolve gentlemen

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
<---smells :beer: on silent bob's breath. ;)

w00r! I now have 8.525 GHz for The Fold! :D Whenever I get an nF2 mobo for this machine and I can take my current mobo and combine it with Wedo's TBird 1.4, I'll have about 10GHz. :D
All AMD, of course. :D

CharlesHF said:
<---smells :beer: on silent bob's breath. ;)

w00r! I now have 8.525 GHz for The Fold! :D Whenever I get an nF2 mobo for this machine and I can take my current mobo and combine it with Wedo's TBird 1.4, I'll have about 10GHz. :D
All AMD, of course. :D

Dude! You're rockin' now but you'll really be rockin' then!

~10GHz is what I have. :D

(All AMD, of course.)

CharlesHF said:
I now have 8.525 GHz for The Fold! Whenever I get an nF2 mobo for this machine and I can take my current mobo and combine it with Wedo's TBird 1.4, I'll have about 10GHz.
All AMD, of course.

Add add as many rigs as you wish stereo boy, it does not change the inevitable..

victory shall be mine, and oh will it be sweet.
FIREdevil.gif

Last edited:
Hey Gnerma, since you are throwing the smackdown around so much here, why don't you and me have a little gauntlet ourselves, using my combined Overclockers/Icrontic production.:D Let's see if you can make 50% of my production for a week, d00d!:p BTW, all my production is home based and the only computers I have folding for me that aren't at my house are the 2 K6 machines, 1 of which I gave to my brother's kids and the other is my brother's rig that I built for him a couple of years ago.

muddocktor said:
Hey Gnerma, since you are throwing the smackdown around so much here, why don't you and me have a little gauntlet ourselves, using my combined Overclockers/Icrontic production.:D Let's see if you can make 50% of my production for a week, d00d!:p BTW, all my production is home based and the only computers I have folding for me that aren't at my house are the 2 K6 machines, 1 of which I gave to my brother's kids and the other is my brother's rig that I built for him a couple of years ago.

He's very close to half of you production right now.

You know, I have been falling behind for a while now.

Maybe I should pull my K6-2/450 out of the mothballs for a while.

muddocktor said:
Just a heads up muddocktor better shift some of that folding horse power back to team 32 cause I'm gunning for you over here should make the top 50 today Woooohoo!
Fold on!

He might be close right now but I just got back in from offshore Friday night and I had backed down all my overclocks a bit for utmost stability while I was at work. Plus, my laptop is down right now as I had the LCD backlight go out while at work, but it should be back in operation towards the end of the week. I think that this last 2 weeks was the best overall production I've had while at work because my machines were not pushing their limits and getting lockups when my wife would cut the AC off when she was out of the house while I am at work.

muddocktor said:
Hey Gnerma, since you are throwing the smackdown around so much here, why don't you and me have a little gauntlet ourselves, using my combined Overclockers/Icrontic production.:D Let's see if you can make 50% of my production for a week, d00d!:p

I'm game, how much does your production drop when your away at work? I'd like to do two weeks just to get a larger folding 'sample' if you will.. but if your production seriously drops, I understand.

If I win I'd want you to fold for team 32 with your whole farm for 10 days. I can't think of anything for me so please propose something.. one rule though, I won't fold for another team for any length of time. :beer:

careful there guys while youre not looking im sneaking up on ya.........still got a ways to go....lol but im still sneakin......lol

Forget those guys Come and chase me

geesh........it will be a very long time before i get anywhere close to you..........lol

I'd have to double what i have now , it would still take almost a year to catch ya.............lol

merthos said:
I'd have to double what i have now , it would still take almost a year to catch ya.............lol

Thats the spirit:D One box at a time. Maybe you should concentrate on these guys for now. I am sure there are some coming up now that have me in there sites:D

Kendan said:

Thats the spirit:D One box at a time. Maybe you should concentrate on these guys for now. I am sure there are some coming up now that have me in there sites:D

when I get close I'll throw the perverbal gauntlet at ya .........lol
til then .........must build more machines .....hmmmmm....my new business will need a machine......

Back