• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Java Crashes Computer (Windows 7)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

crimsonzero2

Registered
Hello. I'm not sure if I'm in the right forum for this, but Java would crash when I run an application (Minecraft, Runescape, etc.) and I haven't been able to figure out why and how to fix it. Here are my specs:

I am running both Java 32 bit and 64 bit and they are up to date. Here is what I get when I type
java -version
in the cmd:

java version "1.7.0_67"
Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (build 1.7.0_67-b01)
Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (build 24.65-b04, mixed mode)

Any help will be appreciated. Thank you.

Have you verified that all your system drivers are up to date? (GPU, audio, USB, network, chipset, etc)

First my screen would go black then go yellow or pink and a sound clip that was being played would loop constantly (example: someone talking to me through teamspeak and the last bit they say would repeat in a loop)

Because everytime I use something that involves with Java, it crashes. No other games I have causes it nor any other applications that don't use Java.

Check the Event Viewer logs for any errors that occurred at the times of the crashes, and post the last couple of critical errors in this thread.

The only errors you will see is Kernel-Power stating that the computer was shut off unexpectedly; there is no other info about it.

Your running a game that's been hacked, change your password now, reboot and start the game!

I don't understand how it's due to a hack. It crashes on anything that runs java, not just one game.

Change your passwords to your games you play on line, Re-boot your computer, go on line play your games. I'm not going to explain something to you you will not understand. :)

How can you assume I wouldn't understand without trying to explain a little bit at first?

Go to your Active Directory and close Java, start your game (your playing online) go back to your Active Directory and make sure Java remains closed. Have fun.

Yeah, the whole "change password, reboot, play game" plan didn't work, still crashed...

You have not left this forum to reboot....
I'm not will to give you farther instruction in an open forum, who knows you may be the hack and your hack backfired. I'm through with this thread.

Back