• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Join the "\m/ OverClockers mATX L33T Club \m/"

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
This thread inspired me. I'm getting a SFF build together for the front page, which will consist of a 3570K, an EVGA mITX board and a Bitfenix Prodigy. I'll post it when done of course, I just thought I'd say thanks for the inspiration. :)

I'll be watching :D

Not yet, but it's coming - linky. :D

Now THAT is what I'm talking about. That's where computing is going, and they should be making alot more ITX cases to accomodate large GPU + decent CPU cooling solution. I only use 3 drives.. optical, SSD and HDD. Along with that, a smaller PSU format should be available for up to ~700watts, which would be plenty for any single card setup.

I would love a NZXT mITX case that was similar to that premium OEM (can't remember the name).

You know, 1U PSU, compatible with watercooling (external, grommets), GPU riser card, slot-load DVD drive...

Very nice, except for the tacky lightning bolt logo lol :p
I like the Silverstone FT03 layout aswell...Perhaps I can do an inverted ATX just for fan on my cm 690 and afterwards grab a smaller case to fit the MVG. hmmm

Very nice, except for the tacky lightning bolt logo lol :p
I like the Silverstone FT03 layout aswell...Perhaps I can do an inverted ATX just for fan on my cm 690 and afterwards grab a smaller case to fit the MVG. hmmm

FT03 is really cool too. Just wondering how could I get my watercooling there.

Please excuse the size and quality. This was taken with my phone which can't resize. More will come down the road with a real camera of course. :)

Removed giant photo, all photos are here in the new build log.

Last edited:
Yep...my first real SFF build.

Edit - It's an ES too so I couldn't even give it away if I wanted.

Last edited:
Back