• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

The high performance mATX club :D

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

diaz

Post here if you have a high performance/gaming rig using mATX! Then you can add it to your sig!

Requirements = Mid to high performance mATX rig, with at least mainstream CPU/GPU configuration, kudos to high performance cooling (air/water), L33T system looks (cases/fans etc..) :comp:

Point system is still in the air, something like Vantage score + some kind of score for final looks etc..

Suggestions welcome :bday:

-D

guess i have been in the club since the R2Gene hit retail... first in at OCF i guess :p never thought about making a club for it though,lol. :beer: should also say i still got my GB-P55M-UD4 with i7 [email protected] with a 9600GSO for just folding. cpu was runing rosie when it was up, still need to pull it out of the truck.

Dunno if my system still counts as high performance, it sure gets the job done as far as I'm concerned though. Never saw a need to build bigger, mATX does everything most people need.

guess i have been in the club since the R2Gene hit retail... first in at OCF i guess :p never thought about making a club for it though,lol. :beer: should also say i still got my GB-P55M-UD4 with i7 [email protected] with a 9600GSO for just folding. cpu was runing rosie when it was up, still need to pull it out of the truck.

Awesome! How didi you like that board?

Dunno if my system still counts as high performance, it sure gets the job done as far as I'm concerned though. Never saw a need to build bigger, mATX does everything most people need.

Your system definitely counts. :bday:

Anytime someone posts an amazing picture of a mini P180 build, it makes me jealous.
+1 I freakin love the p180 so cute:)

:comp:

im using matx with my i7 and a 5770.. high enough performance.. i do this from work so no vantage scores etc :p

see my sig - think it should count :)

Although I have just ordered a Lian Li 351B case so I can fit a 5850 card so it will change slightly this weekend

Definitely counts!! :comp:

Lian Li 351B, EVGA Micro M/B, i7 975EE, 2X 300GB WD raptor hdd in raid 0, 6gb of Corsair 1866Mhz ram, 700W OCZ PSU, XFX 4890 O/C'ed to the max and a quad 120mm rad on a custom rad stand. All external w/c is made to disconnect. Still need to do some work with the wiring but otherwise it is complete. This rig is deicated to WCG. :)

http://s900.photobucket.com/albums/ac209/AGirlsBuild/The Mighty Mini-WCG Rig/?albumview=slideshow

Yeah I think this counts too :cool:

Lian Li 351B, EVGA Micro M/B, i7 975EE, 2X 300GB WD raptor hdd in raid 0, 6gb of Corsair 1866Mhz ram, 700W OCZ PSU, XFX 4890 O/C'ed to the max and a quad 120mm rad on a custom rad stand. All external w/c is made to disconnect. Still need to do some work with the wiring but otherwise it is complete. This rig is deicated to WCG. :)

http://s900.photobucket.com/albums/ac209/AGirlsBuild/The Mighty Mini-WCG Rig/?albumview=slideshow

I love you O.O
That really is incredible!

Not sure what else to say. Very nice job :D

How about my Asus A8N32-SLI Deluxe with FX-60 and Nvidia GeForce 7950 GX2? It was leetish at one point....

Back