• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Just added a maze4 gpu, PICS!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Biznatch said:
Did you go to the website for mounting instructions? I think you have the plastic washers in the wrong way, and you only have 1 pair of them in instead of 2.

Oh, the ones before the springs, heh heh I think you're right, lol. Their supposed to be on both sides I guess. Well the instructions on the site kind of sucked, plus they only mentioned on how to install it on a geforce card.

I wondered why I had so much stuff left over.

Oh well, lol

Detract said:
Have you tried turning your heatcore upside down? You might be able to avoid the lines from kinking.

I used to have it the other way. It didn't seem possible.

Well looking at it. I dont think the heatercore would work upside down cause of the PCI cards getting in the way. BUT why not put the Heatercore at the front of the case and then the fans behind it. That would definatly help flow.

I think the heatercore would work well upside down. You could probably take out a foot of tubing and several tight curves by doing it. I can't tell what cpu block you have, but it's 1-in 2-out so it would probably benefit from the higher flow. The downside:) to an upside down heatercore is trapped air; bleeding could be a challenge.

Back