• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

just got my mobo vmodded

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

rhino56

works great

Picture%20082.jpg

SolidxSnake said:
very clean. why haven't you vmodded earlier? that looks like a very simple mod.
Thanks SNiex, i think next time im gonna use the same color wire as the mobo so its as stock looking as possible.

i was waiting on my soldering iron to get here. then it got here and my dmm went dead. so i had to get a new one of those.
now i need to make find a chipset cooler to go on the heatsink there that says ai proactive because that suckers hot.
im waiting on a new case also that this will go in.

Looks very clean. It's hard to appreciate just how small those connections are until you are doing the mod. I did a vdimm mod on my Epox motherboard and I remember thinking to myself "wow, it sure looked bigger in the pictures." :)

Beginner said:
awesome rhino! hows that board treating you :)
im still waiting on a few parts, but on my other one without mods i got 278 fsb. thats about the highest i heard of yet so im probably gonna sell one of them to help fund other projects.
:cool:

rhino56 said:
im still waiting on a few parts, but on my other one without mods i got 278 fsb. thats about the highest i heard of yet so im probably gonna sell one of them to help fund other projects.
:cool:

i think your overclocking successes have everything to do with jerry ryan in your avatar, it has nothing to do with your LEE7 sKilLz.

heh your probably right.lol
the one in pics i got listed but im doing the same to the one im running now.
im hoping to break well over 300 fsb with it.

With those multiturn pots, I always think of epoxying them to the side of a PCI slot, with the screw facing backwards, then you can drill a small hole between/beneath a pair of slots on the back of your case and do tweakage without cracking the case. But I haven't bothered so far myself, not had hardware that would really benefit from it.

Back