• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

JUST IN... BitsPower eVGA Classified chipset blocks !!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I think so myself...;)

I'll be installing the block and posting pics of the LED illuminating the Acrylic...

I have a non-Nf200 Classified incoming, will this block fit that version as well?

Vincent with Bitspower has confirmed to me personally, this block WILL FIT both the eVGA Classified with NF200 and Non-NF200 motherboards.

I am glad I got the NF200 board myself, have fun without the ECP panel...:D

Last edited:
Read the link he provided, think he said yes.

Duh, guess I could clinked the link it was like the first sentence:)

Vincent with Bitspower has confirmed to me personally, this block WILL FIT both the eVGA Classified with NF200 and Non-NF200 motherboards.

I am glad I got the NF200 board myself, have fun without the ECP panel...:D

I dont need no stinkin ECP panel....... have fun with lower NF200 benchmarks:)

Sweet looking block!!!

Last edited:
installed pics...

1x PCIe slot is not covered...

PuRe Pr0n....

3505598873_3db83c851e_b.jpg

3498852277_2288423f4f_b.jpg

3498855689_40b0461e5e_b.jpg

Looks beautiful, but ~$250 for both of those blocks (production version) is too rich for my blood.

That could purchase the mobo I plan on using if I upgrade to the Classified so I won't have any downtime.

$250 ???

No retailers have it in stock yet and not all will sell at the same price...

To each their own, that's my motto...

http://www.evga.com/forums/tm.asp?m=100651461...Oops, I somehow added $25 to the total price. The MSRP for both blocks would total $225 NOT $250.

I wasn't slamming the block at all. Like you said to each his own. Personally, my budget doesn't support buying $250 worth of accessory blocks. It almost killed me to spend $100 on my HK3 Cu and backplate.

wow, things are really getting out of hand... spending 100 ob stupid compression fittings, 225 on a set of blocks that aren't even needed (well the northbridge fine)

they do look nice but i'm not in it for nice, i want performance.

http://www.evga.com/forums/tm.asp?m=100651461...Oops, I somehow added $25 to the total price. The MSRP for both blocks would total $225 NOT $250.

I wasn't slamming the block at all. Like you said to each his own. Personally, my budget doesn't support buying $250 worth of accessory blocks. It almost killed me to spend $100 on my HK3 Cu and backplate.

I understand. Everyone operates on a different budget, that's why different manufacturers target different consumer markets.

it might just be the shadows but that looks pretty bad...

the edge of the ( i think it's for the northbridge, to the right of the picture, bottom) is completely uneven. also i would think they would polish the machine marks out, i know its fine to leave on the inside but i don't think i've ever seen it on the outside. at the very least not on the actual part that touch's with the chips.

The bottom of my block is as smooth as a babys bottom. It's also perfectly flat, I preformed the razor blade test...

Machine marks??? No difference in performance...

That bud, is a work of art..

thius all looks like **** to me............. but then again what the gell do i know!!!!!!! (drinking as of right now))))))

sghit.jpg

Back