• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Just Putzen Round

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Huh? That sounds like you found "manny" a sweet cpu? I must have be missen sumptin! Hehehe.
RBobertGone...sterskizzzzzzzzzzzz

Not quite C_D sentme Mannys old Sempy in that DFI board. It was my first casualty when I was DICING it last month.

too funny RBobster and I have a feewin that this new Sempy may meet it's maker as well. :D
I hope not but the darn thing stopped playing nice right there. Had a few crashes trying to get 4.6 then just shut down last night. It had been running quite a while and things were getting warm. So I thought I better wait and try again today if time permits.

Found some pics ...... these will do for now till I can put together a new thread.

See how I feel tomorrow its amazing what playing with a chainsaw for a few hours can do to your body.

Guts.JPG

back.JPG

full.JPG

Ya cold gooder, warm badder. ;)
:thup:
dun sum ghette riggin todayz:thup:
View attachment 148952
:clap:
Looking good there Tung!

Found some pics ...... these will do for now till I can put together a new thread.

See how I feel tomorrow its amazing what playing with a chainsaw for a few hours can do to your body.
]

I hear ya Bassnut. I decided to overhaul the front brakes on the Caddi. Someone decided to use loctite on the calipers and I damn near blew a nut getting them loose.

:thup:

Looking good there Tung!

I hear ya Bassnut. I decided to overhaul the front brakes on the Caddi. Someone decided to use loctite on the calipers and I damn near blew a nut getting them loose.

:rofl: the things some people do.

20140831_144309.jpg

Up and running. Just going through the tedious task of setting up my benching OS's. Trying to do it the right way this time. Then on to some fun stuff. I've never been the most organized person, but I'm trying real hard this time. Lol

I'm hoping to have some results tomorrow. Gonna start with the 3800+ windsor. Hit all the 2D stuff then work on the 3D. Then move onto the 6000+ winsor.

So I found some paint around the house today while I was running memtest on my main rig for the retro rig's new case.

John Deere green and CAT yellow :rofl:
Guess they are leftovers from my dad's workshop, that somehow ended up in the house.

I love green, but I'm leaning towards the yellow.
I'm going to try to pickup some more colours tomorrow. Some blue I was thinking, red, maybe orange?

Oh, I also found a fresh can of flat black :thup:

Black always goes with stainless steel right?

Sooo many colours to choose... :bang head

Last edited:
Only issue with flat paint SP is that it will attract dust more and also be easier to scuff up.

Only issue with flat paint SP is that it will attract dust more and also be easier to scuff up.

Oh. Well that's no good now is it. :-/

Satin finish it is :)
Just need a colour lol.
I'll try and get some pics with all the colours on a sample piece of the side panel.

So I found some paint around the house today while I was running memtest on my main rig for the retro rig's new case.

Guess they are leftovers from my dad's workshop, that somehow ended up in the house.

I'm going to try to pickup some more colours tomorrow. Some blue I was thinking, red, maybe orange?

John Deere and Caterpillar. Damn, I love heavy equipment.....

ARE you shetting me??

...55 examples of way out there computer cases.

Some of those I have seen in separate links but to see them all in one location and shown one after the other...well is something else.

Of course the 'reds' caught my eye but another thing that caught my eye and attention was that the reds, silverish/whiteish and the blacks held sway over any other colors or generally seem to do so. I think we believe that computers sitting around, should be certain colors?

One thing is for sure and that is that some of those people are not thinking inside of a box. Hehehe.
RGone...ster.

Nice find Gonster!
A lot of those are :drool:

Great place to draw inspiration on colours for my case.

I'm hoping to have some results tomorrow. Gonna start with the 3800+ windsor. Hit all the 2D stuff then work on the 3D. Then move onto the 6000+ winsor.

Bring it on Blaylock, let them puppies fly. :clap:

Yellow and black with tracks, that sounds cool.:popcorn:

Back