• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Just Putzen Round

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Yep just hanging in there and waiting till my next project!!

Still there buddy or are you busy, will catch you later OK!

AJ.

Last edited:
Fine and my health is not too bad as well, been using a Salt Pool to help and try to get some Mobility back again.

Thanks for asking SP!

AJ.

Yeah i mean on the web site as you know hi hi!! So what do you think about the X99?? Manny!

Nice to be back again, but only on the Wife's Lappy at the moment!

LOL not at all. I only had a hour to play with it and I still have more room to push harder, but the sandman was coming last night.

Nice job Blaylock, the one I have has one seriously messed up core, I couldn't make it do much of anything and that darn board of mine wouldn't let me disable the nasty one either. It's buried in this thread somewhere. I even cut the head off it and my one core was 20c hotter than the other.:shrug:
Keep going Blaylock I put a couple scores up for you to beat.

Thanks Johan. Naturally I'm shooting for the stars, but I'm going to have to get into H20 if I wanna come close to you and Manny me thinks.

Thanks Johan. Naturally I'm shooting for the stars, but I'm going to have to get into H20 if I wanna come close to you and Manny me thinks.

It all comes in time Bud, keep an eye on the classies and you might get lucky. When I started with water it cost me less than $200 for a block and pump. All I used was a cooler full of water and ice paks thanks to RGone for that idea.

Oh I've been visiting the classies almost daily. Doing lots of reading and tons of thinking aboout it. I think in the end I'll end up getting a Swiftech h220X to start and replace the hoses for longer ones so I can chill the water.

I know it has one of the better pumps but I don't know how good it is at height and distance. My setup initially had about 20' of hose and a 4' head.

I think if I had 8 ft total of hose I'd be able to hang my rad out the window. 20ft is just a bit of ridiculous lol. I guess that explains the huge pump you use. Have you ever thought of using a sump pump and car oil rad?

Blaylock, if you're going to use it primarily for benching, I suggest going with the setup Johan and I use, which I copied from him. With you being in Detroit and winter approaching you'll be able to get the temps down with the setup easily. Pond Pump, some sort of bucket for coolant/distilled and a rad to hang out the window. I use a Thermochill Pa 360 and I can usually get my water temps to within 2c of the ambient air outside. We both use a 700 Gph pond pump which will be plenty.

Back