• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Just Putzen Round

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
my little bee, she flys around squirting honey all over the place, till i try to add somthing to the desk, then her little behinnie turns into a stinger!!!!!

yea, i try.
but blaylock is kicking our butts in the overclocktagon, making me wish i had kept at least one amd kit around.
I have nothing to get in with this month.

Lol ya, how do you compete with that? He got those damn dilithium crystals working for him. Lol

You be thinkin correct Bobert, He's straddled those engines every day for years I think.

I need to snag one of those Geodes and try it myself. :D
Seriously, it takes some doing to make that happen.

And voila!

The "Orange Box" is finished! :clap:

You would not beleive the crap I had to go through to get the paint to stick the the plastic.
At first the old paint bled through and started to drip, so I used some paiont thinner to remove it - no go. Then I scraped it with a chisel, sanded it, then washed it.
Finally light coats of paint started to adhere. It took 5+ coats.

There are some heavy spots as well as one screwed up spot on the front but who's looking at it anyway.

IMG454.jpg
IMG453.jpg

Also, the clear plastic piece on the front somehow cracked while I was painting it, so I had to remove it :-/

Much of this shett is learn as you go. My experience doing body work gives me a little head-start but it still is just do it till it is correct. Looks pretty darn good to me monz.
RGone...ster.

Nice SP :thup:

So I was doing some putzun this morning with a Athlon II 64 5200+ X2, I got this validation and then it all went haywire or should I say just died! I think I popped my board a Gigabyte Ga Ma790Fx Ds5 but well see in due time.
athlonII5200+,3617.52.PNG

Man what a clock...

...that 3.6Ghz was fast for a 65nm Brisbane cpu for certain. Hope it did not all just up and take a crap.
RGone...sterskizzzzzzzzzzz

...that 3.6Ghz was fast for a 65nm Brisbane cpu for certain. Hope it did not all just up and take a crap.
RGone...sterskizzzzzzzzzzz
I went to go do a screen shot for the Cpu-Z challenge for this month in The Overclocktagon and it just shut down on me. Tried all the normal things to get it up again and it wouldn't post. Gpu fan was spinning but that's it. I pulled the chip thinking I may have toasted it, because I had hit it with a boatload of volts earlier to try and get it up higher but it didn't like it. I put my known working Athlon II 6000+ in and it still wouldn't post. Hoping it's just the board but :shrug: well see. :D

Back