• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Just Putzen Round

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Temp was right at 0c so i kept a close eye on it. Doing some re-tooling right now. I'll have some time this weekend to hit it pretty hard.

Yu seem 2B taking at oaf...

...oaf matty seerus there B_L.
The Rodeo Clown Oath: I Blaylock, do solemnly swear, to not let my Rig die of old age. I will burn it, fry it, freeze it, smash it and crash it til there is only ash and smoke. This I swear on this day 08/05/2014.

When man starts to put his rad outside in the cold air...well he is gatten purtry danged seerus. Hehehe.
RGone...ster.

Happy Thanksgiving to all. And to all up to date, and for all tomorrow. guaranteed some positive in there somewhere!

Northeaster coming this way. Mostly south of here.

I still got a track to hide and split.

Ahh yeah, thanksgiving for u guys down south!

Enjoy it you all, a valid reason to eat everything!!! :thup:

I don't think B_L water temps were below freezing since his core temp never showed 0c like they will do at idle if water temp is that low. But you rat as rane taling him tuh B shore he haven sum stopfreezen 'en at'ar watuh. Hit shore as hale freezed up fast iffen hit rally cole ouside.
RGone...sterskizzzzzzzzz
Rofl Rbob, that sheet were funny.

I had become used to the sound the pump makes when the sheet frooze up, till i learned to stick anti freeze in er.

Happy Turkey day to all. :D

Rofl Rbob, that sheet were funny.

I had become used to the sound the pump makes when the sheet frooze up, till i learned to stick anti freeze in er.

Happy Turkey day to all. :D

Not a sound you soon forget is Mandoobie. Got that feast all prepped yet?

You guys are sumthing else. Happy Thanksgiving to All.

RGone...sterskizzzzzzzz

Awww Shucks Bobert!!

buster.gif

When man starts to put his rad outside in the cold air...well he is gatten purtry danged seerus. Hehehe.
RGone...ster.

Guess eyve been purty danged serius all along..... :D

That's because my rad is outdoors. Got it plumbed through the wall of my benchshack which also means the entire thing is in the cold, not just the rad itself.
No heat at all out there and if you want to stay warm with all the blowers running when it's below freezing, bundle up but good.

Guess eyve been purty danged serius all along..... :D

That's because my rad is outdoors. Got it plumbed through the wall of my benchshack which also means the entire thing is in the cold, not just the rad itself.
No heat at all out there and if you want to stay warm with all the blowers running when it's below freezing, bundle up but good.

Too bad we couldn't send you some of our northern air Doc, benching with -25c water is exhilarating. You may need to bundle up a bit better though. That kind of cold works it way in quite well.

Not lately we don't get that cold till January , been snowing on and off this week hovering right around freezing.

Not a sound you soon forget is Mandoobie. Got that feast all prepped yet?
Been cookin since yesterday, love this holiday!!! Bird goes in, in about 2 hours everything else is either prepped or made, so it's gonna be beer time soon, then football starts. :thup: It is an official Mandoobie Vs. Food day :D

Been cookin since yesterday, love this holiday!!! Bird goes in, in about 2 hours everything else is either prepped or made, so it's gonna be beer time soon, then football starts. :thup: It is an official Mandoobie Vs. Food day :D
I've taken those challenges before and the food always wins one way or another ! Have a great turkey day bud !

I definitely have more food then can be eaten by the people coming but Thanksgiving leftovers are awesome as well. Bird is in, rubbed with a paste I make with sage and rosemary I grow in the summer, olive oil, a little lemon zest, sea salt and topped with Pork Salt can't wait to eat that damn thing. :D Beer me!!!

Back