• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Just Putzen Round

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I have a bud that swears the best Turkey is made with what he calls a "bacon blanket" that he weaves over the breast.

I have a recipe I've been using for years that is similar to that, though with the pork salt as I mentioned. The pork salt Salt Pork is cut in 1/4" slices and the theory is that placing it on the white meat slows down the cooking of the white meat and gives the dark meat a chance to cook. That way the white meat doesn't dry out, it works great.

Last edited:
AHHH I get it now, salt pork. That threw me off, I was wondering what kind of salt you get out of a pig.

Hi Guy's

Just drop by to say hello after all this time, well the news is here i have just about sold most of my set up on Ebay!! All is left now is my WC items which seem the hardest to sell now, but we can only keep trying. :eh?:

As for my health the old Arthritis is really attacking my hands and arm joints, also lately been having cramps in my hands as well, so maybe its time to put the Screwdriver away and finally give in. Its not for the want of trying this end held onto my set from July to September and finally decided to sell it all. :(

Which i went out and replaced it with a Samsung UE48HU7500 UHD Smart TV with all the bells and whistles you can imagine, yep 4K TV, Apps, Internet, Skype, the whole nine yards! That gives me the ability to keep in touch with you all, if the boss is using her Laptop. ;)

So just drop in a link in case anyone's interested by the way!

1, http://www.trustedreviews.com/samsung-ue48hu7500-review

Will check back later to see if anyone's answered this post by me, best regards to all concerned, :salute:

Ajay.

Glad you decided to pop in AJ to bad you had to part out your rig but sometimes you have to do what you have to do. Here's hoping your health gets better. Cheers AJ glad you popped in.

HI, ajay, good to see you drop in.
HAPPY turkey day guys, next year mine gets a piggy blanket, that looks and sounds YUMMY!!!!!!!!

Ajay, hope your health improves, it's a shame you had to part out that beautiful rig.

+1 Ajay...

Since late summer/early fall I had begun to set aside/save some spare $$ for a possible X99 setup but I haven't really been fired up about going that route just yet... Who knows maybe sometime after the new year or even towards Spring? :shrug:

It had been a while since I ran my last AMD (8350) so on Black Friday I decided to stop over by my local Micro Center and picked up a new AMD sample to bin... An 8370.

I've got plenty of family activity scheduled for this weekend but hopefully I'll be able to squeeze in some more test runs. :thup:

FX-8370 Cinebench 11.5 7-81.PNG

+1 Ajay...

Since late summer/early fall I had begun to set aside/save some spare $$ for a possible X99 setup but I haven't really been fired up about going that route just yet... Who knows maybe sometime after the new year or even towards Spring? :shrug:

It had been a while since I ran my last AMD (8350) so on Black Friday I decided to stop over by my local Micro Center and picked up a new AMD sample to bin... An 8370.

I've got plenty of family activity scheduled for this weekend but hopefully I'll be able to squeeze in some more test runs. :thup:

View attachment 156691

Looks interesting PolRoger ........ I also picked one up at the egg on black Friday Will be interesting to see how they compare.

Did anyone else pick up some goodies on Black Friday?

Not to sure I would want to eat that! Looks like it was apart of Blaylock avatar's head!
image.php

If you don't see it... shrink pic and rotate it 180 degrees!

Hi Guy's

Just drop by to say hello after all this time, well the news is here i have just about sold most of my set up on Ebay!! All is left now is my WC items which seem the hardest to sell now, but we can only keep trying. :eh?:

As for my health the old Arthritis is really attacking my hands and arm joints, also lately been having cramps in my hands as well, so maybe its time to put the Screwdriver away and finally give in. Its not for the want of trying this end held onto my set from July to September and finally decided to sell it all. :(

Which i went out and replaced it with a Samsung UE48HU7500 UHD Smart TV with all the bells and whistles you can imagine, yep 4K TV, Apps, Internet, Skype, the whole nine yards! That gives me the ability to keep in touch with you all, if the boss is using her Laptop. ;)

Will check back later to see if anyone's answered this post by me, best regards to all concerned, :salute:

Ajay.

It's a sad day Ajay, when you have to sell your toys. Hope things get better for you bud.

Hi Guy's

Ajay.

Damn, that really sucks Ajay :(
Sorry to hear the arthritis is wrecking havoc on you, I hope all gets better soon.

At least you can catch up with us here on OCF :thup:

Back